The website it's easy and simple to use and it has a very selective content which makes the "Job Listing" the favorite tool among health professionals.
This job was developed by
Leo Scapolan as a Lead Designer
Marcelo Romera Dell Osso as a Front-End Developer
Marcio Letra and Leonardo Charelli as a Back-End Developers.
Our team is responsible for creating a responsive website, while keeping in mind of interaction design and branding.
I collaborated as a Lead Designer with a team of three other developers and another two content researchers to execute this desktop web product from interaction and brand research to a high fidelity interactive.
My main responsibilities in this case study included:
1. Branding research
3. Sketch + Prototype
4. Hi Fi Prototype + Mockups
We used this process to guide our team in our research and design decisions.
Logo Concept + Font Family
The kangaroo was removed of the logo once on the second phase of the project New Zealand would be add to the website as a new job search.
Our team took the learnings from our tree test, brainstormed, and created wireframes. We then converged, presented ideas, received feedback, and iterated on our designs. At the end, there was a voting system where the group decided on which ideas best represented our solution and would go forward with those designs.
Voting as a team for Design decisions such as: In Healthcare Career's original design, all important functions were nested underneath a menu. This creates a hidden navigation system and involves extra steps for users in completing their goal...
After the meeting, we converge on ideas in whiteboard UI sketches. Present ideas to team and get feedback. Split up screens to create wireframes individually. Present wireframes to team and get feedback. And then on wireframes and consolidate into master file.
The team could see trends as we put these user interviews notes up on the board, which led to a discussion of which points to tackle. We split into groups to tackle the assumptions we made through trending user pains by defining our hypotheses in the experiment map.
With the pain points discovered, the team put them on an affinity map visually chart feasible pain points to solve. We would then focus on points that were both valuable to both the business and the users.
Once we create a high fidelity version, we again went out to conduct usability tests to determine whether with the design cues, users found the information architecture intuitive.
After pin pointing which areas were of lower usability, the team came up with potential solutions that would solve these problems.
If you want to discuss more about my work experience I will be glad to meet you at your convenience. Thank you for taking the time to check my website and I am looking forward to hear from you in the near future.
Give me a call or send me an email and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
+44 079 5824 3144